Monday, October 6, 2008

You Can Learn From the Pros--Video Courses Make it Easy

Have you ever been faced with the task of having to write
an email promotion to your list,and then realized that you
didn't know what to say or how to say it?

Michael Rasmussen's new video course "Email Promos Exposed"
promises to solve that problem for you by walking you through
the actual process of creating killer email promos step-by-step.
I decided to see if Michael's videos live up to their promise
by trying them out myself. Here's what I found:

The first thing I noticed when I opened up the first video was
the stunning production quality.
These videos were made by someone who KNOWS what he's doing.

I also liked how Michael divided the videos up by section,
and then again by sub-section. For example, one video is all
about the subject line,and then there are different parts
of that video that each cover a certain area of crafting
a killer subject line.

It's impossible to list every single thing here,
but I want you to get a feelfor what each one covered,
and how well it covered it.

Just go ahead visit this URL to get instant free access
to these videos:

www.emailpromosexposed.com

No comments: